Thursday, September 15, 2022

First Team Dinner & MHS vs. LCP

Matt went to the TTU game with the Foleys so I hung out at home with Madi and the Norrises.  It was an exciting game even at home! 
Madi & Elly were both wearing their "fish" necklace so I had to take a picture. 
On Monday, September 12th, we hosted the first JV Black team volleyball dinner! 
We think they had fun swimming, playing spike ball/ping pong and just hanging out!


We were all told by the moms later that they loved the taco/nacho bar!  So, I guess it was a hit! 
Tuesday night after Madi's game, we went to watch Maci play basketball since she was playing in town at Madi's middle school LBMS. 



All LCP teams won in two sets against Monterey!  It was a great night! 
Madi and her team continue to grow!  






Love watching this team! 

No comments: