Thursday, February 17, 2022

Valentine's Day plus Volleyball!

No fun Valentine's mail on the 5th and 6th since we were in Amarillo!
February 7:  Fun conversation hearts that Aunt Shelle found! 
February 8: Heart shaped bath bomb! 
February 9: Too tired to smile even for pink Hershey kisses! 
Madi has FCA at school.  We love that she enjoys being a part of this group!
February 10:  New Nike shorts!
Matt delivered a fun Valentine for Tripp to his office.  :) 
The boring chocolates in the heart were replaced with gift cards and cash! 
February 11:  New air pods! 

She was definitely surprised and excited since hers were going out. 
Friday was a school holiday so Madi and her friends stayed at our house.  No pictures but they had fun eating, laughing and going dress shopping!
I did catch little Miss Biscuit in my flower pot! 
Saw Madi in one of the Peak posts - in the back in the grey shirt.
Volleyball again in Amarillo!  We went down Friday night and had reservations at a great steak house.

The games were a little too close for comfort and about killed us! 









February 12:  Airheads in Amarillo.  I think I ate most of them!
February 13: Smarty Conversation hearts!
Grocery shopping after church on Sunday and this silly girl finds a balloon pet! 



Sunday afternoon we handed out sweets and gift cards to first responders with NCL! 
Valentine's Day! 
We're not big Valentine's Day celebrators, but I had to get this cutie new cards for his new poker table! 
And this cutie was surprised with money and more of her favorite caramel chocolates! 
I left Monday morning to Chicago to present at the Association of Teacher Educators conference. 
On my way to the taxi stand, I saw this advertisement.  Wonder if we're related! 
Had to buy Madi a Chicago sweatshirt.  She wanted the blue one!
Even though it was Valentine's night, Doug and Fanni graciously let me join them for dinner! 
My presentation went well even if it wasn't that well attended.  What do you expect with an 8am presentation the morning after Valentine's Day! ;-)

I'm so glad to be home and have no work travel plans for over a month! 

No comments: