Saturday, October 23, 2021

Happy 14th Birthday, Madi!

We were so ready to celebrate Madi on Sunday for her 14th birthday! 

We let her open gifts before church since she was so excited! 
She loved her gifts from Maci including this adorable kitty. 
We got her a "hype man" necklace in brail.  We are always telling her to be the "hype man" on her team to encourage everyone to do their best!
I finally found the Lucky Charms cereal that is just marshmallows! 
I think they were a hit!
A long awaited white chi hair straightener!
She also got some Lululemon shirts, shorts, and skirt. 

Ready for church!


She wasn't impressed but I just had to stop and take her picture as we were walking into church at exactly 9:39am on 10/17/21.  That's the time she turned 14 years old EXACTLY! 
After church and a few errands, it was time to celebrate with family!
Yummy double layer cookie cake - Madi's favorite!
The whole family made it but of course I didn't get a picture of everyone!
The weather was so nice so we carved pumpkins while the steaks were grilling!




Cake and presents time!



Madi had a great time and felt celebrated! 

No comments: