We taught Madi how to deal blackjack, now it's become a fun family evening game. :)
Why yes my 13 year old wanted to go see the new HEB so we went at 7:15am before school on Thursday. We found a few good finds!
Madi finished up her breakfast Thursday morning so when I got home from taking her to school I saw this "Caution Hot Stove" note left for me. So thoughtful!
Thursday was our last game of the Lady Pirate 2020 season. We played Heritage again and thankfully won! We won 25-11, lost 12-25, and then won 25-19.
After the game, Coach Henderson was having one last talk with the girls!
We celebrated with a late dinner at Blue Sky!
I found this picture on the LCP Volleyball FB page. Love this team!
Friday we had to turn in Madi's jersey. Sad the season is over but man it was a fun ride!
Way to go Lady Pirates! #18
We are thankful that club volleyball starts soon! Thursday nights just won't be the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment