While Madi swims at Tech, Matt and I enjoy a quick happy hour somewhere nearby.
After swim pic will have to do since this girl leaves for school in the same athletic clothes every morning at 6:30am.
Jayton got KCBD Team of the Week and Tripp was on the news as a team captain!
I finally remembered to get an after school picture on Tuesday!
Madi got her jersey for her first volleyball game. She wanted #17 for her birthday but we thought #18 for Aunt Bevie's birthday the day after hers was still pretty neat!
Wearing two backpacks to school Thursday morning . . .
It's game week!
Thursday, September 3rd was Madi's first 7th grade volleyball game at Cavazos MS.
Ready to play!
They play the best out of 3 games. LCP won the first two games 25 to 6 and 25 to 10 I think.
We are excited for the rest of this volleyball season!
No comments:
Post a Comment