I had to take a picture of my work-at-home set up. I love the standing desk Matt and Madi made me. And I laugh at how I rigged the iPad to sit so I can be on Zoom and also work on my laptop. Thankful to work from home but can't wait to get back to campus.
A Happy Birthday video for Tripp! Can't believe he's 17!
Every once and a while . . . you just need to open the sunroof, blast the music and go to Sonic.
Madi and I got a head start on Father's Day when Clay Cafe finally opened back up.
Rain calls for rainboots!
Elly came over to play and ended up spending the night. They had so much fun jumping, swimming, doing make-up and more!
Oh and there was this dare they did running down the street!
Got kneepads for volleyball camp coming up!
The cousins came to town and Maci loved all the toys we had for her!
SkipBo! has become our new family game! Most days you can find us playing!
Madi spent the night with Riley on Thursday then today Maisen, Madi and Riley went to Texas Water Rampage.
Summer - we are ready for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment