Madi and I continued our girls night last Friday night complete with a Gilmore Girls marathon, Rosa's for dinner, a coffee date and picking up Matt at 11:30pm. Madi was impressed I was actually able to stay up that late. The coffee definitely helped.
Saturday was spent outside playing volleyball with Madi. She's taking an interest in volleyball so we're excited to see where it goes.
Sunday after church, we met my family at Rosa's for lunch and my mom brought a fun brownie cake to celebrate my upcoming 41st birthday!
The kids table at lunch - Kiran, Elora, Maci, Tucker and Madi!
Since it was my birthday weekend, I asked for a game of Clue Sunday afternoon!
Madi also conducted IQ tests on our dogs while we were playing. We have pretty smart pups according to the tests she performed.
Madi won even though it was my birthday!
Beautiful weather means being outside a lot lately playing basketball . . .
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
I met Grandma and Madi at Taco Villa after school before heading to piano. Since I was running a little late I told Madi to use her new debit card to order her snack at Villa. Can't believe she's old enough to order and pay for her own food now!
Thursday
Friday - Madi had a student council conference on Friday.
We celebrate birthday at our bi-monthly meetings at work. Amy was so sweet and had a local bakery make bread pudding for me to celebrate my birthday.
To say I was so excited is an understatement. It was so thoughtful of her and SO yummy!
I had a great week with many birthday celebrations!
No comments:
Post a Comment