Friday, September 20, 2019

On the Road

 Saturday afternoon, Madi and I had a fun mommy and me afternoon.  We went to Starbucks and Hobby Lobby to shop for her homecoming mum.
 She also rolled the dice for her daddy.  :)
 We had lunch at church Sunday afternoon and Madi made me laugh when she did this!
 I left for Indianapolis Monday so I guess I forgot to take a picture that morning!
Tuesday morning, I facetimed these two . . .


 Tuesday night these two had a dinner date to Logan's!
 Madi loved the little presents I left for her to count down the days until I return.
 Wednesday
 One of the main roads I traveled was Madison Ave in Indianapolis so I had to take a picture.
 I missed a fun patio night with friends on Wednesday.  But thankfully Matt was able to go!
 Thursday I arrived home around bed time!
Friday
Come on Weekend!

No comments: