Yes, we went to Vegas again while Madi was at Cousin Camp in Jayton.
I've always wanted to see Celine Dion so when Matt realized her last shows were the first week of June, he booked us a trip!
We escaped in Vegas!
We ate amazing food!
And Bianca and I saw Celine Dion!
It was a great show and an even better time with friends!
While we were in Vegas, Madi enjoyed VBS with the cousins.
Then when we got back we picked her up from Jayton in time to see her Roswell cousins!
And Uncle Rod was released from the rehab hospital. This smile says "I'm happy to be going home!"
Then the cousins came into town to see Uncle Rod so they stayed with us the next night!
Enjoying cookies after the hot tub and baths!
Tucker's breakfast was smiling at him!
And Madi's was surprised!
It's been a great week traveling with friends and seeing almost all of the cousins in the same week!


No comments:
Post a Comment