Saturday, February 16, 2019

Valentine's Week

Last Saturday evening, we enjoyed a fire and family game night! 
 Sunday after church, Matt and Madi sold Girl Scout cookies while I caught a plane to do an inspection in Dallas for the week.
 Monday
 Tuesday
 Wednesday - holding her hot chocolate in a new cup I left for her! 
 Thursday - Happy Valentine's Day!  We gave her this cute Valentine puppy shirt and a new airplane charm for her charm bracelet.  This girl loves to travel and fly and thankfully we have many opportunities coming up to travel!
Thankfully, her Daddy could attend her Valentine's Day party at school. 
They had yummy snacks including a coke float (well Dr. Pepper in her case!).  Then she got to go home early so it was definitely a good day!
 Daddy and Madi enjoyed a dinner date at Cracker Barrel for Valentine's Day.  Then they went to Sheridan's for ice cream!
 I spent the week and Valentine's night with my awesome team - Amy, Brooke and Paulette.  Only missing our lead Suzanne and Martin.




 Friday
My flight landed at 5pm on Friday evening and we were at the Foley's for our annual Galentines/Guylentines celebration! 
The ladies did our favorite things exchange again and it was so fun!  I went home with energy Bath and Body lotion/gel, drink shaker, and ring for my phone.  :)
 
 We had the best time!
I must love our Sunday School class to spend the evening with them after being gone for the week.  It helps that Matt and Madi love everyone too!

No comments: