I guess Grandma Mayberry missed Madi last week too!
On Monday, Raeley spent the morning with Madi and then Matt took her to see Antman and the Wasp in the afternoon.
Monday night was Meet the Teacher and I forgot to get pics with the teachers. Well I guess you don't really do that when you're in 5th grade! We did buy a new school shirt though!
Here's the 5th grader after we got back from Meet the Teacher. Mr. Reep, Mrs. Simmons and Mrs. Terry were all nice!
On Tuesday, Raeley came over again and Grandma Mayberry took them to see Dog Days and to Chick-fila for lunch. I guess it was movie week before school starts!
We've been in the market for a new piano since now Madi can tell that ours is out of tune. We tried to get Aunt Shelle's but unfortunately it broke when we tried to move it!
Out of the blue on Tuesday our church called Matt and asked if we wanted one of their pianos since they had to move it for the new construction. Of course we said YES! So now Madi has a newer piano that actually sounds correct when we plays!

No comments:
Post a Comment