Monday morning, Madi rode her bike over to Devyn's house to play while I went to work for a meeting.
I may have rode behind her to make sure she got there safely!
Tuesday morning, we took Devyn and met Maisen and her mom at Safety City.
The girls had fun riding bikes and we enjoyed walked and visiting!
We made it to swim practice this whole week!
Thursday was Kids Day Out Thursday at church. They went to Joyland in the morning and had fun at church all afternoon.
I found two ribbons in my Aunt Bev's sewing stuff that said "Pittman" on them (the last name of my cousin's Klay and Kirk). Well Klay's girls' birthday is coming up so we had them sewn on two new jean jackets since the girls start Kindergarten in August.
Friday was swim meet day!
Madi did great in all three of her events so she made the finals Friday night.
She ended up with 2nd place in the 100 meter Freestyle and 7th place in both the 50 meter Breast Stroke and Back Stroke. It was a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment