Saturday, December 16, 2017

More Christmas Music!

 Day 11:  Fred brought Madi some root beer disguised as reindeer pulling his sleigh!
 Monday
 Tuesday
Day 12:  Madi hid Fred in the Santa cookie jar.  Daddy found him first!
Monday night and all day Tuesday Tech hosted the US PREP convening.  I usually have to travel this weekend every year so it was nice being in town.  Casey's kids spoke since their teacher (a Tech Teach alum) was the keynote speaker.
 Wednesday
 Day 13:  Fred brought Madi some sour Pez for her Santa Pez dispenser.  She ate some before I got a picture.  :)
 Wednesday we had PD for the Site Coordinators and we all wore ugly Christmas sweaters and brought yummy food for lunch.  This is a great group of ladies!
 Wednesday night Madi sang at the nursing home with her church group. 
 I love that they do this every year.  I especially love how the kids walk around afterward and tell the people how much Jesus loves them and to have a Merry Christmas. 
 Devyn and Madi had a wonderful semester at Missions & Music at church.
 Day 14:  Madi hid Fred deep in her stocking.  I found him first!
 Thursday
 Thursday night we had the privilege of watching Maci's Christmas concert at her school.  She had the best grin all while singing!  They sang songs in all different languages even sign language.  It was a very moving concert.
We had to get a picture with the star of the show after it was over.  :)
 
Day 15:  Fred left Madi a challenge to try and find the 10 candy canes he hid around the living room in under 2 minutes. 
 Her reward was a bank of her favorite candy Tootsie Rolls!
 Friday 
This is the last weekend before Christmas!  Last minute gifts and some family fun are in store!

No comments: