Monday was an emoji kind of day!
Tuesday, I told her she'd be too hot in this outfit, but she wore it anyway. At the end of the day, I heard "Mom you were right!"
Wednesday she was twins with Gracie down to the straight hair!
Wearing our new gymnastics clothes! Also, Tucker and Maci joined gymnastics at the same place on the same day and time so now we get to see them every Wednesday. And I get to do math homework with Tripp!
Thursday
Uncle Jacob and Aunt Bonnie are on a fabulous trip to London and Madi asked if they were going to Big Ben. Well, they did and sent her a picture!
Friday
Gracie's mom posted this picture of her lunch with the kids on Friday!
I love getting to see a glimpse of her day at school any chance I get!








No comments:
Post a Comment