Saturday night we decided to go out on a date for an early Father's Day celebration.
We enjoyed a nice dinner at The West Table then went to see the movie Now You See Me 2. It was a great night!
Sunday morning we celebrated Father's Day!
Madi such hit the jackpot when it comes to a daddy.
Matt loved his mug and hand-made card from Madison.
I love how she always draws a family picture of us. :)
We were set to greet at church so I snapped a few pictures before it got busy of Madi and her Daddy on Father's Day.
Then a nice lady asked if she could take a family picture too.
We can never have enough pictures of our family of 3.
This picture was taken years ago on Father's Day. My how she has grown up!
We're in the middle of a chapter book, but every once and a while she likes to pull out a nursery rhyme book to enjoy before bed.
I don't care what we read but I sure love ending my day like this every single night.













No comments:
Post a Comment