Friday, January 22, 2016

Winter Writings!

 Monday
 Madi practicing her reading for Uncle Jacob's wedding while I fix her hair.
A Lovely Love Story!
 Tuesday
 Running off some energy before the Bishops pick her up for school!
 Practicing her piece for the Wee Folk Recital in March and her Spring Recital in May.
 If I lived in a Snow Globe . . .
 I finally tried Stitch Fix and was skeptical.
I ended up keeping everything and love it!  Can't wait to do i again!
 Wednesday
 A lady from the SPCA where we adopted GV contacted me asking how she was doing since we've had her almost a year.  She asked for pictures too.  So I snapped a quick picture and sent it.
 My Snow Day . . . Madi sure is lucky to have such a great Daddy!
 Thursday
 After tumbling we met the Daniels at Blue Sky for dinner.
 Friday
We are looking forward to some events this weekend!

No comments: