Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Suit Up!

 We started off our weekend nice and slow with dinner at BJs for just the 3 of us.
 But we still had to stop for pictures on the bikes outside of Red Robin.
 We washed Madi's hair after the pool since it's starting to turn a little green.  So we didn't need to re-wash it at bath time.  She loved when I put it up in a clip so it wouldn't get wet. 
 Saturday morning, I had a hair appointment and received this text from Madi. 
We finally bought her some "high heels" (wedges) to wear to church and she was picking out her clothes a day early.  Guess I responded in record time too!
 After my hair appointment we went and saw the movie Inside Out at the Alamo Drafthouse.
 We reserved top row seats per Madison's request!
 Had to entertain ourselves since we arrived a little early.
 Then we spent a few hours at Jos A. Banks to get Matt fitted for a few suits.
 To keep Madi entertained (since it took a few hours) I asked her to take pictures of each suit her Daddy tried on.
 I spent my time learning the various sleeve lengths, pattern and color combinations and much, much more!  I loved this navy with orange.
 We still got a little restless . . .
 so I tried to teach Madi how to blow bubbles.  That's a hard thing to teach another person!
 All decked out in our Red, White & Blue for church with our high heels! 
 Kids Day Out Thursdays are coming up!  Yay for fun (and kid-free) days!
All the kids sang their VBS song in big church Sunday morning.


Then we invited our friends the Foley's to join us at the pool for the afternoon. 
 Madi loved having all 4 of them to play with and Matt and I enjoyed visiting and catching up!

No comments: