Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Nutcracker Ballet

  A few months ago Madi asked if the Nutcracker was a real thing.  I wasn't exactly sure what she meant but I asked if she wanted to go see the Nutcracker Ballet in December.  She said yes and so a new Mommy & Madi tradition was born! 

We met Daddy for dinner and then we were off to the ballet the night before we left on our big trip! 
Here we are in the parking lot before heading inside.
We found our seats!
  Then we went and looked around.  Madison has always loved Nutcrackers for some reason.  I'm not sure how her fascination started but we now have a small collection that I'm sure will grow!
 She could have looked at them for hours!
 Back to our seats ready for it to start!
  We had planned to go with the Daniel girls but Maygen had a play on the same night.  We were sad and sent them this picture of their 4 lonely seats!
 Our seats were the front row, dead center of the balcony section.  Perfect in my opinion!
  Posing for a picture during intermission! 
Madi couldn't stay awake through the whole ballet so we had to leave a little early.  Next year we'll go to the Sunday matinee so we can see the whole thing!

No comments: