Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Week of 4th of July!

 Last Saturday morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and as I was getting into the car I saw Madi ask her Daddy to throw her high into the air.  
I wasn't quick enough to get a good picture but it's a sweet memory as he has done that for her ever since she was little bitty!
 Although my girl is getting bigger, I'm thankful I still have a niece to buy these adorable outfits for!

 I've been braiding Madi's hair almost everyday per her request.
 This wasn't a very good braid-day, but it's getting better and better.
 Sunday night our church had a family night out at the corn maize. 
 Aunt Shelle and Uncle Cody had a soccer game so they couldn't come with us, but thankfully Tripp, Tuck and Maci could! 
 They loved the train ride!

 Looking in the pond for fish was a big hit too!
 Selfie! 
 Then we got Tripp-bombed! 
 We all brought desserts to share.  Once the judging and competition was over we all dug in.  
 The kids had sno-cones, slid down the big slide and played chase all night until the show started.
 The show was amazing and seemed like a professional put it on. 
 We got in late Sunday night so Monday morning came a little too early. 
Well not for some of us apparently!


 Tuesday was my first official day of summer!  We started with a doctor appointment, then lunch with friends at Blue sky, then the pool!
 On Wednesday, Gus came to our house for an oil change then we headed to see Miss Katie for much-needed hair cuts! 
Here Madi was counting all her cousins.  She even told Miss Katie most of their birthdays.  She told me what an amazing memory Madi must have!
 We were planning on an afternoon at the pool but since it was cloudy and rainy we bumped our Thursday plans to Wednesday.

 We met Shay and Maisen for lunch and then headed for mani and pedis.  
 It was Madi's first time and she loved it!
 A blurry selfie!  Shay was laughing because the massage chairs were the best part!
 My feet felt amazing!
 Finished product!
 Fingers & Toes
 All ready for the 4th of July!
 Then we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping.
 The girls tried on high heels over and over!
 They were cracking us up!  Plus we're not sure their daddies would approve!
More shopping . . .

 We shopped all the way to 5 so Madi and I rushed to meet Matt on Tech campus so we could get our passports!
 Friday morning Madi and I saw a beautiful rainbow on our walk/bike ride. 
 It was a nice and cool morning!
 Then we showered and met Shay and Maisen at the mall for more shopping and lunch at Chick-fila. 
Then we spent the afternoon at the pool!

No comments: