Madi has the best Daddy I could ever ask for her!
She loves anything crafty so we made her Daddy MANY, MANY drawings and cards.
She wrote about her favorite food that he makes for her (meatballs & rice) to their favorite thing to do together (skating!).
We thought he needed a new mouse pad for his office.
And we could never forget the annual coffee mug!
I loved this year because she did everything from choosing the colors to painting to writing "Madi's Daddy!" The only thing I helped with was painting her hands so she could put her hand prints on the side of the mug.
We also bought him this nice shirt that he wore to church.
Family Selfie right before church!
Then we spent the afternoon at the pool!
It was a perfect Father's Day weekend.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment