Sunday, March 16, 2014

Back into the swing . . .

 Monday morning Madi wore the Hollywood shirt I got her in California.
 Because of the time change we were able to play at the park after swim that's right across the street.
 Tuesday
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 I found Madi like this when I went in to tell her it was time to go to piano.
I had to video her snoring!
 Thursday night I took a much needed bubble bath and began reading some of the books for Children's Lit this summer.  Steph and I are going to co-teach a class since we miss the student connection. 
 Friday was Cowboy/Cowgirl dress up day at Madison's school.
 We borrowed Tripp's Spiderman boots.
 Pretty cute cowgirl in my opinion!
 Friday after school Matt and Madi built a golf contraption so they can practice their swings in the backyard.





It kept them occupied until we went out to dinner so I call that SUCCESS!

No comments: