There has been a lot of Daddy & Madi Rock Band going on the past few days . . .
There have also been quite a few games of Old Maid and Uno.
I thought it was sweet when Madison asked where my purse was so she could put hers by mine. She got this cute purse and fun dress up stuff to put in it from the Nebraska Cousin gift exchange with Matt's cousins.
Another Chickfila Cousin lunch.
We have to make up for lost time!
I finally hung our family pictures. Matt was happy that I just used frames I already had. This way I can change them out more often since I plan on having family pictures taken at least once a year.
Matt texted me a picture of how he used a pizza box to prop the iPad up while he walked on the treadmill. Irony?
I needed to go into work on Thursday and Friday of this week so Matt and Madi had a few fun days planned.
Thursday they went bowling!
Matt sent me this video of Madi bowling.
Then they went to PetsMart to look at all the animals.
Then walked next door to the library and checked out a book.
Then they walked down two more stores and ate lunch at Soup Or Salad which is Madi's favorite place. I always veto it when she suggests it so Matt is a nice Daddy and takes her there from time to time. :)
Friday morning they went to Walmart and then home for lunch.
Madi said she wanted to do something fun so Matt bundled her up and they tried out Safety City.
It's a kid-sized "city" complete with traffic signs, lights, etc. so kids can ride their bikes freely while also learning about traffic safety. I've been wanting to go for a while but it just hasn't worked out so I'm glad they went today. They both said it was fun so we will be going back soon!
They stopped for a dip cone on the way home!
I love being able to work late since I know the two Ms are having fun together.
















No comments:
Post a Comment