Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Schedule

These last few weeks we have been finding our new "normal."
There's still a bunch of sandbox time though. Especially with all the rain we've had!
And silly pictures . . .

Madi and her Daddy took advantage of the cool weather last week and played golf one evening.
I asked for a few pictures and I got these with her hands in the air.  :)
 Here's a short video of her swinging her club.


Madison made many, many forts!


We finally got the Tech tv room set up.
We started a countdown to school.
(not sure why it's sideways)
Uncle Cody sent us this picture of Madi jumping the ramps!
Matt picked up Madi from the pool one afternoon and she took a bath right when they got home.  I get this picture and a text saying "she picks her own hair now?" 
I think he was partly surprised and sad that she's getting so big and secretly REALLY happy all at the same time.
Per Madi's request . . .
This one was from a while back when she went to school with me.
Shelle found this funny online and sent it to me and Matt.
Check out the parent names. 
Crazy!
This is what Matt says I'm like every Friday night when it's time to choose where we should go out to eat.  :)
When I was cleaning off my pictures from my phone I found this one and I can't remember blogging it.
It was in late February or early March since we were packing up to move to our new house. 
I think she looks precious as a RED RAIDER wearing her Daddy's jersey!

No comments: