Saturday afternoon Madi and I went to watch our friend Lexie's dance recital.
Madi kept asking me "Momma, how do they know what to do?"
I guess she isn't making the connection that when she's up on stage she knows her dance too!
A lei and rainboots.
Normal weekend attire for this girl!
Monday morning we met Madison's class at Main Event for their end of the year party.
Everyone bowled a game.
Then played glow golf.
Madi said this was her favorite part.
Which made her Daddy very happy when I texted him.
Then they had a little bit of time before their pizza lunch was ready to spend their $10 game card.
We were all pretty tired after the party but it was a fun way to end the year.
So much personality in this little body!
She made a mustache out of an empty wrapping paper roll and has been wearing it for days!
No comments:
Post a Comment