Friday, March 8, 2013

Swim Lessons!

 Sunday afternoon, we went to our sweet friend Jessica's 6th birthday party!
 It was at Ready, Set, Go and boy did they go, go, go all afternoon! 
 Monday
Mrs. Cude said to wear their Dion's shirt from the field trip last Friday.
Maybe they were taking a group picture for the friends that were absent???
 That afternoon we had to take Daddy a new pair of sunglasses at school since his broke.  
I guess she needed a ride back to the car.  :)
 Then we headed to swim lessons. 
 We're trying private lessons this time and a little early to be sure we are ready for SUMMER! 
Madi loved Reagan and said "I want to go to swim lessons every single Monday."
I guess she'll be happy for the next few Mondays at least.
 Tuesday 
 I was able to help out in Madison's room on Tuesday for about an hour while her teacher was honored with an hour off at the local Pie Bar.  The director, Mrs. McKee, does such sweet things to honor her hard workers.  I guess that's why they have little turnover staff-wise.  
 Although, I loved helping out for that hour it reminded me why I love the college (and high school) age the best.  :)

 Wednesday
 This Wednesday was visitation and we videoed the dance for her recital this May.
So Madi and her friends had to sit quietly.
Thank good for Ms. Sabrina who Madi LOVES! 

 Thursday
 Grandma had a doctor appointment so after visiting a school I met her, Aunt Bevie, Shelle and kids for lunch at a new place called The Egg & I.  
Tucker had a Mickey Mouse pancake.
 Maci kept me busy outside while Aunt Bevie paid.
 Thursday after school was craft and game time at our house.
 We made paint out of corn syrup and food coloring.  It paints on normal but dries really shiny. 
 Grandma found a United States game on the back of a cereal box so Madi had fun labeling each state while eating a cucumber of course.
 Friday
This is the face of a spoiled little girl. 
Her Daddy has bible study each Friday morning and they meet at Market St. so he brings us home breakfast and usually a special cookie for this cutie! 
 I'm not sure why this is sideways, but lately Madi likes to wrap up random things around the house in a blanket and give it to us as a present.  This time she gave each of us a card.
It says "Madi wrote a letter to you. Love, Madi"
 I told Madi this morning that we were getting short on dresses in our house since she refuses to wear jeans or tennis shoes.
 She said "let's go buy some more."

No comments: