Tucker started playing soccer this fall.
And Matt and I both said "we have GOT to see this!"
He's already so competitive and hot headed that we just knew it'd be fun to watch.
Well, he did not disappoint!
He hustles out to his spot. . .
He's the first one to start running. . .
After he makes a goal he runs right back to his spot . . .
And he doesn't stop playing . . .
Tuck is in heaven out on that field.
When it was his turn to sit out he was so upset and didn't know why he couldn't play.
And when I clapped for the other team he quickly let me know that "No, Sherre! We're not the orange team!"
We all had a blast watching him and his team mates win their first soccer game.
And Aunt Shelle says that he wants to wear his jersey every chance he gets.
So, I'm sure the Heiders will be out on the field watching many more games in the coming weeks.
The look on his face says it all!
Go Rattlers!
No comments:
Post a Comment