It was too cold on Tuesday to go swimming so my sister and I took the kids to a park to play.
Madi and Tucker both loved sliding down this pole. It sounded like it hurt but they kept sliding down over and over.
The ducks just started running towards us when we went to look at them. I guess they thought we had food for them. It was a little scary. Thankfully, they backed off after a while. Next time, we'll remember bread!
Maci wanted to do everything the big kids did!
Then they all tried to slide together. It didn't work too well!
Madi has become such a little fearless climber!
And poser! She asked me to take her picture again and did this pose. :)
And of course, Tucker needed his picture taken too!
We told him to be extra careful since he just got a huge gash on his right eye from hitting the coffee table.
I caught Maci trying to eat some rocks when her momma wasn't watching!
Last pose before we headed home to rest!
Tuesday was also Maci's actual first birthday so I tried to get a few pictures of her.
She usually smiles all the time but for some reason she won't sit still for pictures.
So I tried to catch a few smiles on the go!
We were playing peek-a-boo here!
Happy 1st birthday Maci!
No comments:
Post a Comment