Friday, October 21, 2011

Madison's 4th Birthday

We started a new tradition this year. I saw the idea before we even had Madi but waited to start it until she was old enough to understand. From now on, the morning of her birthday she will wake up to balloons in her room. So on October 17th this year she woke up to FOUR balloons.
She LOVED them! The pictures I took that morning were too dark since we have a little one who likes to wake up around 6am. So this is from later in the day.

Her next request was to play Hi-Ho-Cherry-O. My first response was NO but then I thought well it is her birthday and I don't work for this very reason . . . so at 6:35am on her birthday we played Hi-Ho-Cherry-O.
No pictures, but next on our agenda was to head to Chick-fila to play and eat with our friends Ty and Allie.

Madison loves to bake anything so we made cupcakes to celebrate her day.

Every time anyone asked her how old she was she'd just look at them and point to her "4" shirt.
The sprinkles are definitely her favorite part.
Then it was time to sing to our precious girl and . . .
Blow out the candles!
We are so thankful for our Madison and can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

No comments: