Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mommy & Madi Date!

Since Daddy had to scout in Big Spring Friday night it was just Mommy and Madi.
So, I thought it would be fun to plan a fun night without spending any money.

First, we went to the library and read a few books and checked some out to take home.
Then, we headed to the mall to get my ring checked for my warranty. Along the way we went up and down the escalator at Barnes & Noble and threw a bunch of pennies in every fountain we saw. (So I guess we did spend a little money!)
Then we went to a Redbox and Madi picked out a movie to watch that night. We got a rental code for a free movie. I made her favorite meal of choice (for the time being): pizza rolls, chips, cucumber, tomatoes, and grapes. And we ate while watching the movie.
We definitely don't like Daddy being gone at night but we sure had fun together!

No comments: