Monday, August 1, 2011

Maci's First Sleepover!

Maci had her first sleepover with us Saturday night.
Her family went to the lake so she hung out with us.
She even wore the appropriate attire for the occasion!
Madison loved having her over and wanted to help make her bottle, hold her, dress her and anything else she could think of.

Uncle Matt loves Maci because she's the perfect age to just sit and cuddle while he plays video games with Madi.

While I loved having her over I do NOT miss those last night feedings. She still gets up every 3 or so hours but I guess that's ok since she's just now 3 weeks old. I just need to remember to get more sleep the day before and NOT run 3 miles, vacuum and wash both cars out in the heat, go to a movie, go out to dinner and watch Matt play indoor soccer before going to get her.
I'm TIRED!

No comments: