Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter - Part 1


We headed to Roswell for Easter on Saturday and went straight to Matt's parent's church for their Easter activities.
I love the picture above. I just imagine her saying "The camera again! Do you ever put that thing away!"

First up, was coloring a cross.


Then we had to make sure to put our Easter basket with the others.



Then musical chairs started. I was surprised she knew how to play and would run to a chair when the music stopped. She made quite a few rounds before getting out.

The whole group anxiously waiting for the egg hunt to begin!

Huntin' for eggs




We had to stop every so often and check out what was inside each egg!

After all the fun, the kids had all packed a lunch to eat together.
Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little adult lunch and playtime for the cousins.

The following pictures are a little out of order (thanks to blogger!) but I wanted to show how Madi would run and grab the rope and swing (and I use that term loosely!).




As you can see, she barely got off the ground!

Madi sure loves Boomer! And Shadow too!

Then it was egg dying time!




I was surprised at how well they all did dying the eggs.
Next up, Easter morning and more egg huntin'!

No comments: