Sunday, February 20, 2011

These kids . . .

. . . crack me up!
You would've thought they won the lottery with how excited they were when I told them we were going outside.
They've been cooped up too long I guess!
Then when I said "let's go to the park" they couldn't contain themselves!
These kids also make me laugh on a daily basis with what they find to play with.
They found baskets to carry their soccer balls in and acted as though that was normal.
Along with their purses, of course.
Don't. Forget. The. Purses.
I think they came and kissed me goodbye at least 30 times before they "left" on their adventures.
I love their little imaginations at work!
But what I love more are all the pictures I have of Tucker carrying his purses to show him later when he's all grown up!

No comments: