I usually try to post twice a week but I guess I got behind somehow. Oh well!
Last week Madi and I went bowling with my sister and her kiddos. With this 100+ degree heat we've been trying to stay inside more. Madi didn't bowl of course but she had fun just the same.

Tucker enjoyed watching all the kids bowl.


I promise my face is not that shiny but for some reason when someone else uses my camera to take my picture my face always comes out shiny. Need to work on that!
Morgan is the best helper! She can put Tuck to sleep just like that!
While my mom kept Madi for us last week she gave Madi Fruity Pebbles to eat. Well of course they were EVERYWHERE!!! When we asked her why she gave them to her, she said "because she wanted them!" So now Madi wants them all the time and being the great mom that I am I gave in and gave her some. And of course again they were EVERYWHERE!


Definitely not a kid-friendly food!
On Wednesday, we took Madi to my sister's house and went to Outback and to see the Proposal for our 4th anniversary! Dinner was great and the movie was cute!(again our faces are not that shiny!)
I kept Madi's friend Nora and her sister Lydia Thursday morning so the girls could play while Nora's mom got her hair cut.
I was so proud that I got a picture of all three sitting still and actually looking at me!
Madi LOVES to play dress up with anything of her Mommy or Daddy. Here she is wearing Matt's flip flops and he tied his belt around her waist after she tried over and over and couldn't get it to stay.
She can even walk in them!
Struttin' her stuff!Then Friday we headed to the lake to see my parents and have a little r&r. Right when we got there Madi had to put on the earrings, bracelet and shoes Grandma got her. I loved shoes like those when I was little.

Here's Madi having a little lunch with a bunch of onlookers! I guess they hoped she would drop something!
Out came the shoes again but this time the bracelet and another bracelet went on our shins! Not sure about that!Here's Matt playing tug with Ruff!
Madi loves being at the lake because she can come & go as she pleases (or so she thinks).




Madi and her followers!
I think Sue just kissed Madi then ran to my mom for cover!
Madi found my brother's baby shoes that my mom had bronzed. She was too funny trying to put them on. She tried more than once.
This is my favorite memory of this visit! I didn't realize my baby shoes were in my parents' office. But Madi found them somehow and put them on this radio and put her shoes right next to them. I don't think she realized they were my shoes only that they were her size, but my heart melted when I found them side by side.
Madi loves being at the lake because she can come & go as she pleases (or so she thinks).



Madi and her followers!
I think Sue just kissed Madi then ran to my mom for cover!
Madi found my brother's baby shoes that my mom had bronzed. She was too funny trying to put them on. She tried more than once.
This is my favorite memory of this visit! I didn't realize my baby shoes were in my parents' office. But Madi found them somehow and put them on this radio and put her shoes right next to them. I don't think she realized they were my shoes only that they were her size, but my heart melted when I found them side by side.



No comments:
Post a Comment